The Montessori Method
- Arts & Crafts
- Ybike Programme : (develops balance and co-ordination skills)
- Buntus Start Programme : (enhancing child’s physical development)
- Free Play : (indoor and outdoor)
- Organised activities (indoor and outdoor)
- Circle Time (on arrival and before going home)
- Different Topics throughout the year
- We value children’s learning and happiness whilst in our care
Play as a method of children’s learning is one of the many ways children will learn
“Play is a child’s method of learning. This is where they discover about the world they live in. It is their chance to practice and perfect skills necessary for when they become adults.”
Photograph album for the children
All children receive a photo album of their First Term at Pixies. together with photographs taken througout the year.
We are a team of committed Early Years Educators who strive to provide a happy and secure environment. We will work with parents to ensure that both you and your child’s needs are met. We are committed to meeting your child’s needs both developmentally and personally.
For more insights into Pixies, please have a look at our gallery. There you will find images of the children playing and learning, our programmes adapted to the children and more. Click the button to view the photo gallery.
Our address & times
Pixies Montessori operates from Monday to Friday inclusive. We cater for children age 2 to 6 years old. Children are fully insured during the day. Pixies is registered with Tusla and is part of the ECCE Scheme. Click on “read more” to find our address & more.
Talk to us to see how we can help your child discover the world in a safe, happy and welcoming environment. You can also contact us if you have questions about our curriculum.